Monday, January 17, 2011

Sidebar...

I'm sitting here on my day off, trying to enjoy Martin Luther King Jr Day, and am thinking, hoping, wishing, that there is no bad weather tonight.  Since winter began, every time there was a hint of snow, my students' and I would make a BIG deal about it.  Snow dancing, turning our pajamas on inside out, and wishing for snow.  EVERY time we get missed!  Well tonight it doesn't look like we will get missed, and we will get a sheet of ice, snow, wintry MIX.....which could be much more dangerous than any snow we have had predicted.  Guess what though?  Tomorrow is our overnight field trip to Camp Schmidt!!!!  If we have a school delay or any closing - NO FIELD TRIP!!!!!   Is there a reverse snow dance?  I told my kids to do one just in case, but oh.....it's looking dreary out there:-(

1 comment:

  1. Trip rescheduled for Monday! Yayyy! Camp Schmidt, here we come, hopefully next snowstorm will hold off for Tuesday night after we get back:-)

    ReplyDelete