Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Monitoring My Game Plan


I have made progress with implementing my Game Plan.  My action plan consist of many things including but not limited to creating a classroom webiste, planning weekly lessons with technology incorporated in them, and involving my parents more,

I am making some progress towards full implementation, but find that time is the biggest constraint I have.  We are currently pushing our indicators for the standardized state testing that is coming in March, and with my school being in it's fourth year of not making the AYP target, we are also in the process of beginning Alternative Governance from our district.  Therefore, the actual implementation of the GAME plan is sitting on the backburner pretty much for the next few weeks.

There is significant process I have made with implementing more technology in my weekly lessons.  The resources found in this course are extremely helpful with this, and I look forward to the digital storybook lesson that is coming up. 

My action plan for my GAME plan is still a work in progress, however, I know that there are some things I will have to tweak to make it work for my classroom.

I will continue to move forward development and implementation of my GAME plan.I welcome any and all suggestions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment